What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to get started making money with your digital camera
- Learn how to get actresses, actors and models to pay you money to take their pictures
- Learn how to turn your digital camera and hobby into a money making opportunity
- Learn how to get businesses to pay you every month for taking pictures
- Learn to create products and sell them over and over again
- Learn 12 easy ways to profit with your digital camera
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Make Money With Your Digital Camera scores 71.56/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.digital-cameras-money.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: digital-cameras-money.com you’ll also be taken through to digital-cameras-money.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)